GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level positions, or positions requiring up to 2 years of professional experience. Our staffing model is focused on finding the right position for each candidate. To learn more, please visit our website by clicking the logo above.
GradStaff is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst position. This position is ideal for those who possess a background in business, finance, and have the desire to learn and advance.
Responsibilities may include:
* Preparation of financial reports.
* Bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation.
* Perform office administration including support, as needed.
* Market research analysis.
* Explaining complex financial information to non-financial personnel.
* Four year college degree. Major in finance, business, economics or similar preferred, but not exclusive.
* Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and over-all positive attitude.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong computer knowledge and skills, including in-depth expert knowledge of spreadsheet, database, and word processing.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
* Customer service oriented.
Prior related experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
GradStaff uses a behavioral-based interviewing technique to help job seekers better understand their marketable job skills and identify ideal career tracks. As part of our service, we will critique your resume, strengthen your interviewing skills, and provide you with job search advice. All of our services are provided at no cost to job seekers.
We have helped hundreds of college graduates get their “foot-in-the-door” to prove what they can do for our client companies. Let GradStaff help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
To apply: Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Requirements Recent college graduate that holds a four year degree.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
View full post on Trading JobsRead More...