Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission — to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #1 by Business Week in Customer Service, we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Equity Derivatives Trader for our San Antonio, TX facility.
As a Senior Equity Derivatives Trader you will identify and execute options trades for various portfolios in accordance with portfolio strategy. Applies expert knowledge of equity option strategies (e.g., collars, straddles etc.) to determine appropriate buy/sell opportunities. Assists in developing various options hedging strategies. Ensures compliance with policies, practices, and regulatory requirements.
* Identifies and executes options trades for various portfolios in accordance with portfolio strategy. Negotiates for best execution of trades. Maintains compliance with policies, practices, and regulatory requirements.
* Maintains knowledge of and monitors the market and portfolio hedging positions to determine appropriate buy/sell opportunities.
* Interprets and communicates market activity to Portfolio Managers, including news items, current economic data, and trends and forecasts for possible market impact.
* Helps design various options hedging strategies and works closely with portfolio managers to assist in managing these strategies across multiple portfolios and mutual funds.
* Applies quantitative skills to research, analyze, and trend financial data.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
* 5 years trade execution experience.
* 3 years experience working within the equity derivatives area. 3 years experience working within the equity derivatives area.
* Expert knowledge of equity option strategies (e.g., collars, straddles etc.) and option pricing theory, including time value, Delta, Theta, Gamma, and Vega.
* Expert knowledge of equity option strategies.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field.
* High performance as evidenced in prior performance evaluation.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
View full post on Trading JobsRead More...