STUSCO, headquartered in Houston, serves as the supply and trading unit for Shell Oil Products US and Motiva Enterprises LLC. Established in 1998, it conducts a substantial trading-for-profit business, which includes the buying, selling and transport of crude oil, finished products and feedstocks, as well as trading oil futures.
Through its operations as part of the global Shell Trading network, STUSCO buys and sells more than 5 million barrels of hydrocarbons per day in physical markets, making it one of the largest petroleum supply organizations in North America and the world.
Specific businesses include acquisition, sales and trades of domestic crude oil and products, lease crude oil acquisition and marketing, aviation fuel purchases and sales, marine chartering and risk management services. Through the Shell Trading network, STUSCO also looks for crude oil and product opportunities in the international marketplace.
At Shell our commitment is to satisfy the world’s need for energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Shell. We will provide you with the resources to put your ideas into action, worldwide opportunities to advance your career, and outstanding benefits and rewards that support your quality of life. Join us and let’s make a real difference together.
* Execute and make markets for product derivatives in the US and related arbs in the form of basis values, cracks and time spreads for their own book as well as the physical book needs for the Global Trading Network
* Work closely with the OTC products traders and NYMEX execution traders to provide back up and desk coverage as needed
* Ensure that the service requests & flow of information to internal clients are managed in a timely, efficient & often creative manner while managing existing trading positions and seeking new opportunities for proprietary trading
* Handle a range of derivatives instruments (futures, swaps & options) through a number of different markets (futures markets, over the counter, E-Trading platforms) in order to provide adequate coverage during absences as well as creating an environment where all team members are able to actively participate in formulation of the team’s trading strategy
* Work with a Highly disciplined trading approach – Market making ability in illiquid markets with risk appetite
* Position demands the ability to handle the inevitable conflicts that arise as a result of operating as a Regional team within a Global context, and providing customer support while identifying & managing proprietary trading opportunities.
Requirements Requirements :
* Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a fulltime basis for anyone other then current employer
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Minimum three years experience in derivatives trading
* Demonstrated experience managing price exposure
* Proven success of OTC derivatives trading and product commodities such as fuel oil, gasoline’s and distillates
* Experience developing trade strategies around cracks, spreads, distillates and arbs.
The Shell Group offers an outstanding benefits package. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Find the latest Trading Jobs Here
View full post on Trading JobsRead More...